||Our client is an established and successful IT solutions company with great offices in central Farnham. They offer high-quality, innovative outsourced IT services to a loyal and established client-base within the SME marketplace in and around the Farnham area and across the South East. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, they maintain extremely high standards of service and always conduct their business professionally and with respect for other people and organisations.
Due to continued success and growth, our client is seeking 2 Service Desk Engineers to join their busy team. In this varied role, you will be involved in phone, email and on-site support and management of existing networks.
Key areas of support will include:
• Active Directory – Permissions, Passwords and Account Management
• MS Office – Versions 2007 – 2016
• Windows Operating Systems – Windows 7 through to 10
• Network Support, Printer Support and Telephony/Telecoms Support
• Antivirus Support
• Backup Support
• Previous experience working in a 1st and 2nd line role essential.
• Previous experience working with MS exchange Servers and Routers and Firewalls preferable but not essential.
• Good attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work unsupervised & under pressure
• Analysis, numeracy & literacy
• A positive, professional & proactive approach.
• Desirable: MCSA or equivalent or part thereof
Initially a 3-6 month contract with possible permanent opportunity.
To apply please email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"